WHY STUDY IN IRELAND?
Quality Education leads to rapid growth of economy. Ireland is one among the best options to look out for quality education. Ireland is also where some of the world’s biggest and best companies have located strategic, key research facilities. Ireland is a part of European Union and is a very dynamic and modern country with a young population one of the fastest growing economics in the world. The country offers an unique opportunity for you at undergraduate and postgraduate level to join research programmes that are driving innovation and changing lives worldwide.
- World Top 10 Education System.
- The Irish Government invests over 782 million annually in research in Ireland’s higher education institutions
- Over 5000 programmes leading to internationally recognised, quality assured qualifications
- Key strategic research facilities of the world’s biggest and best companies
- Affordable Study and Living costs
- Upto 100% Scholarships
- Upto 2 years of Post study stay back
- A friendly, safe country.
- Ireland is ranked 11th in the 2018 Global Innovation Indexy
- Ireland is the European hub to over 1,000 leading multinational companies!
- Worlds Friendliest Countries in a survey drawn up by the Lonely Planet travel guide group
- Language : Irish , English
- Currency : Euro [1 Euro = 80.61]