WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
New Zealand in recent years has become a popular study abroad destination among international students especially among South Asian students. Students who’ve studied abroad in New Zealand often fall short of words to describe the beauty of this country. It is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty that extends to all its universities’ campuses too. Studying in New Zealand is nothing short of an extended vacation. Especially if this is how your field trips would look like: The New Zealand education system is modeled after the British system, and as a result, the education obtained in New Zealand is acknowledged in most countries around
the world. All the programs offered by the state-funded universities in New Zealand go through stringent quality checks. All non-university education programs need to be approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), a New Zealand government organization responsible for quality control. In fact, you won’t get a student visa if the course you’re planning to pursue in New Zealand is not approved by a quality assurance body like NZQA.
- Capital: Wellington
- Largest City: Auckland
- Currency : Australian dollar
- National Language: English, Maori
- The New Zealand education system is modeled after the British system.
- All the programs offered by the state-funded universities in New Zealand go through stringent quality checks.
- Students with moderate grades can get entry to most Bachelor degree programs easily.
- International students are welcomed warmly in New Zealand society for the cultural diversity they bring and their contribution to the economy.
- New Zealand has comparatively low cost of living, food easily available at reasonable prices and a wide variety of student accommodation options.