australia study abroad
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
Australia is the most popular destination for International students around the world. With its tropical climate conditions, love for Cricket Australia has so much more to offer .Australia had an excellent education system employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system. This system is carefully regulated by the Australian government in order to maintain the high standards of education associated with the country.
One of the most appealing aspect of the country for international students is the quality of scientific research. Australia is at the forefront of new technology and innovations. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study. Many international students are choosing to study in Australia because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living.
- Capital: Canberra
- Population: 2.46 crores (2017)
- Currency: Australian dollar
- Largest City: Sidney
- National Language: English
- Students visiting the country are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week while they are studying in Australia.
- Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system
- Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
- Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world
- There is also the possibility of scholarships, which can help to lower the cost of studying in Australia for international students.