WHY STUDY IN LITHUANIA?
Lithuania is the place, where the first university in eastern Europe was established. The Republic of Lithuania is a European schengen country on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea. Lithuania borders the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Latvia and the Republic of Poland. Lithuania is the largest and most populous country of the three Baltic states. Located in the heart of Europe, Lithuania is enjoying a rapid economic growth and development, making it an ideal location for studies abroad.
- Capital: Vilnius
- Official Language: Lithuanian
- Area: 65.300 km2
- Population: 2.979.000
- National currency: euro (from 1 January 2015)
- Neighboring countries: Latvia, Belarus, Poland, and Russia
- Affordable tuition fee
- Easy eligibility criteria
- Gap acceptable up to 3 years.
- You can go for Lithuania student visa with or without IELTS
- Study program available in English
- Work rights allowed for students during study