- About UK
- About Higher studies/education in the UK
- Why and what are the benefits of higher studies in the UK
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is an island country in North-western Europe. It comprises England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. It includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland, and most of the smaller islands within the British Isles.
The UK has a partially regulated market economy. Based on market exchange rates, the UK is the sixth-largest economy in the world and the second-largest in Europe by nominal GDP. The United Kingdom uses the pound sterling, currently the fourth most-traded currency in the foreign exchange market. It has diverse culture, a wide landscape, liveability, access to free healthcare, etc.
About Higher studies/education in the UK
Studying in the United Kingdom (UK) has been a good choice since years due to the history in the quality of education and top-ranking universities. Universities in the UK have the best academic standards in the world. Courses in the UK education system are shorter and more intensive than in many other countries, which mean you’ll graduate sooner without compromising on quality. Any course or degree from a university in the UK will give your resume more value. Universities in the UK use a combination of theoretical and practical teaching methods. Universities in the UK also provide various orientations and programmes for the assistance of international students. These might include academic assistance, cultural festivities, and helpful and instructive workshops. To manage your everyday living expenses along with your studies, you can work part-time for up to 20 hours a week during term time. You can even work full-time during your semester break.
With its long history of welcoming international students from around the globe, the UK offers Indian students an academic and living experience that is hard to beat globally, thanks to an affordable cost of living, inclusive and diverse culture, and a safe student-friendly environment.
Why and what are the benefits of higher studies in the UK
- UK universities own an impressive international reputation and rank among the best ones in the world.
- UK universities are inspected regularly by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for higher education to ensure that they maintain high standards of learning.
- Most undergraduate courses in the UK take three years to complete, and shorter courses means a quicker graduation and less money spent on tuition and living expenses.
- International students who study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a recognized university are allowed to work part-time during their term for up to 20 hours a week and full-time during the term-break.
- UK education is recognized by employers, universities and governments worldwide. Academic standards are of high prestige and the education will provide you with a solid foundation to boost your potential for having a higher salary and finding exactly what job you want.
- The student visa processing for the UK is quite easier.
- The UK allows post study work visa (Graduate route visa) for international students, enabling UK degree holders to stay and look for work for at least 2 years. If you intend to work in the UK after completing your studies, then you should apply for a Graduate visa (PSW UK).
- The climate in the UK is maritime, moist, and temperate.
- The temperature during summer ranges from 15-25°C, while in winter 0-7°C. The weather during winter will be cold, with fog and snow along with unpredictable rains.
Some of the universities that we process are the best for Indian students from almost all the aspects:
- Teesside University
- Coventry University
- Salford University
- University of South Wales
- De Montfort University
- UWE Bristol
- University of Chester
- Middlesex University
- Bedfordshire University and a lot more…..