The United Kingdom is known to be the home for some of the best and renowned universities in the world. There are many reasons why international students run to the United Kingdom for their studies. It provides some of the best courses which prepare them for the real world. The variety of course ranges in all streams and it has always been a cumbersome process for students to decide their course.
International students, especially Indians, prefer some of the courses to study in the UK. Some courses have undisputed reputation in academic excellence and quality education.
The popular Courses for Indian students in UK are:
Under graduate courses
8. International Business
1. Anthropology and Archaeology
4. English Literature
7. Mass Communication
8. Hospitality and Tourism
1. Automotive Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
6. Computer Science
7. Industrial Engineering
4. Molecular Sciences
5. Animal Sciences
7. Earth Sciences
All the universities in the UK will give you a great career ahead and these mentioned universities should top your list. September/October and January/February remain the time of intake in most of the universities in UK.
The necessary requirements to study in the UK are:
- The students should be 18 years or above.
- For humanities, the student should have a score of minimum 65%. (For some colleges it may vary)
- For commerce and science, the student should have a minimum score of 70%. (For some colleges it may vary)·
- Student below the 60% are eligible for Foundation and Diploma course
- Should have command on English.
Post graduate courses
Masters in the UK is a full time course of 1-2 years. The universities in the UK offer course-based, research-based or a combination of both programs. There are a lot of options to choose from while you plan your further studies in the UK.
Some of the popular courses offered by them are:
- MS in Law and Finance, Public Policy, MBA, Taxation
- Masters in Corporate Law, MPhil in Economics, Masters of Finance
- MS – Strategic Marketing, Global Innovation Design, , Business Analytics
- MS – Banking and Digital Finance, Management
- MS – Global Media & Communications; Economics; Human Resource & Organizations
- MS – International Marketing; International Human Resource Management; Accounting & Finance
The United Kingdom opens the door to many career opportunities and choosing to study there can be a really good option. Universities there, develop you in a way that you become ready for professional life. Your education would be recognised globally. In short, studying in the UK would be beneficial in all ways.