WHY STUDY IN LATVIA?
Latvia is a country noted for its safety and religious/cultural tolerance. Latvia has long been recognised as a country of high educational standards. Latvian education is accessible to international students due to its affordable tuition fees and moderate living costs. The tuition fees and other expenses for those who study in Latvia are low compared to most other European countries.
- National name: Republic of Latvia
- Capital – Riga
- Official Currency: euro
- Main cities – Riga ,Daugavpils, Vec- Liepaja, Liepaja, Jelgava,
- Official language –Latvian
- Climate – Warm temperate humid climate
- World class higher education system
- Majority programs taught in English
- Safe and welcoming country
- Affordable tuition fees and living cost
- Qualifications accepted across EU
- Curriculum with global perspective
- Attractive stay back and work rights
- One of the strongest economies in EU